Friday, July 24, 2009

The Perfect Face

Many years ago I was told, "Jimmy, you have the perfect face . . . for radio."  I responded, "Gee thanks, Mom."

Now I have been invited by Brad "Kamikaze" Franklin to join him and other guests on "A Closer Look" on Mississippi Public Radio, this coming Sunday (July 26) from 2 until 3 pm. 

Possible topics include the Pickering cases, the arrest of Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., and other recent news items.

Listeners can call in, and I welcome our Ipse Blogit readers to come forward and make yourselves heard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Jim as you've certainly the brains and quick wit to do radio. But the time slot is a dead zone and the program a yawner. It would be fun to hear you hook up with Salter.

Jim Craig said...

I am usually napping at 2 pm on Sunday, so hopefully the show won't be a literal yawner this week.

Matt Eichelberger said...

Do it.